Emulator apps are really handy tools that can enable users run iOS apps on android. They are free to download and easy to use. Some of them, like appetize can even run on your browser without any download.
One of the main benefits of emulators is the fact they allow you run multiple devices using one iOS platform. If you are looking to learn how to run iOS apps on android, the content below shall help you.
But first, let’s understand what iOS emulator is and the best types of emulators available for free download.
What is an iOS Emulator?
IOS emulator is replicating software which emulates IOS software. When you make use of this software on your laptop or windows PC, it makes the emulator work like the IOS platform.
With this stimulator or emulator, it’s possible to test-run the apps in your device when developing them or when debugging them. There are so many benefits of an emulator. Prominent among these benefits is for the developmental process of an app you are testing. It also enables you run different devices with one IOS platform.
Again, IOS emulator helps you to learn more about IOS development and Xcode. Overall, android emulator for IOS will come in handy for an App developer in a lot of ways.
What are the features of iOS Emulators?
The IOS simulator is designed with a wide range of predefined paths and locations that can be used to test applications.
Secondly, the simulator has the capacity to use slow motions when placing animations with debug. This approach will be vital when creating a unique UIKit animation while ensuring that each frame is perfect.
Dynamically color views
This is another important feature of the IOs simulator. It is a great way of exploring the original simulator applications and or when you want to debug your application. Using the debug menu option, you can accurately color views in real time.
It stimulates software/hardware events
Although real hardware application testing is irreplaceable, the android IOS emulator has really gone far in its bid to emulate real-world events. Actually, some events such as creating memory warnings, status bar, or toggling in-call may be less difficult to debug using the IOS stimulator than possible with actual events.
Lots of event options
The emulator has several event options in the hardware menu. They include;
- TV Out
- In-call status bar
- Simulate memory warning
- Lock screen press
- Home button press
- Shake gesture
- Rotate right
- Rotate left
4 Best iOS Emulator for Android Phones
Below are the 4 best emulators you can get for android phones.
This is certainly one of the most ideal android emulator for ios you can utilize on android devices with IOS application. With this app, you will be able to enjoy all forms of IOS applications and games on your android.
The app was actually created by six students after researching and finding out that android and apple run on ARM hardware. They launch Cider APK after successfully programming and developing the app. Although this may not seem like a real, app, it actually works fine on all android smartphones.
- It is virus free
- It doesn’t take up data
- Provides ad-free usage
- Doesn’t lag the android phone
- To use the app properly, there should be at least 200mb free disk and 512mb RAM in your device
- Supports virtually all android devices
- It can work with most types of android phones
- It is free to download and use
IEMU APK Emulator
When it comes to user-friendliness, there may not be another IOS emulator for android that matches this one. It’s also very popular for use on most android phones. Below are the features of IEMU APK.
- After closing application, your game’s data are properly saved
- It’s downloadable for free
- It provides equal graphic quality with any IOS application without losing quality on your android device
- The app is very easy to use and supports all types of android phones.
- The app has been tested properly. There is no negative aftermath of using the app on your android.
- App does not take more than 4MB of space
- User-friendly application
- It’s virus free
All In One iOS Emulator
This was created in 2012. Since then, it has gained increased recognition with several thousands of downloads. The app is also user-friendly and offers a lot of good benefits.
But it main problem is the fact that you cannot use the All-in-one android IOS emulator without IOS 6 firmware. Apart from that, it has a lot of features for users.
- The emulator comes with SMS application of IOs
- It offers siri free of charge
- The app comes with IOS sound recorder application
- The emulator also has all the features of IOS camera
Appetize iOS Emulator
This app is someone different compared to other emulators on this list. It is not just an emulator but also a stimulator. So you will get the best of both worlds from this app.
Another great feature of the Appetize is the fact that downloading the app is not really necessary to use the app. It’s possible to run it in your browser tab.
Since the app is a cloud based emulator, it’s possible to run it on the web interface. The app is available both on Mac PC and windows, unlike some other types of single basis emulators.
You can use the whole process without rooting your phone
- Works both as a stimulator and an emulator
- It’s free to download
- Available for both Mac Pc and windows
- Simple to use
It’s a web-based stimulator.
How to Run iOS Apps on Android?
Running IOs app on android is not as difficult as people may believe. In fact, it’s more difficult to run IOS app on windows than it is on android. We are going to show you step by step guide on how to do it the right way using appetize ios emulator for android
- Go to your phone’s browser and paste or type appetize.io at the address bar.
- As the site becomes completely loaded, there is a button that will display, asking you to tap to play.
- Tap the button to reveal the iOS platform in your android device.
- Afterwards, you will be able to access and test any iOS application of your choice. As stated earlier, this is a web-based application so you don’t nee to download or install anything.
But if you are running iOS app on android using iEMU emulator, this is where you have to download the platform.
Run IOS apps on android using iEMU
- Download the apk file with your PC and transfer the downloaded file into your android device.
- At the security settings of the android device, tap to allow the installation of unknown apps.
- Go back to the apk file icon and tap to successfully install the app in your android. If the app successfully install, an icon (AIO Downloader) will be visible.
- Tap the icon to allow you easily run IOS application.
Run iOS Apps on Windows PC
Unlike what a lot of people believe, it’s quite challenging to run IOS apps on windows PC. However, the task is straightforward if the right process is followed.
The best way you can successfully run iOS apps on windows is through an emulator. Here is a step by step guide.
- Download the iPadian app on your windows phone.
- After downloading, follow the installation process to install in your phone.
- But for installation to be completely successful, you need to have an up to date version of adobe flash player and the .NET framework on your PC.
- After installation, iPadian will launch automatically as it opens an interface.
- At the icon, you will see loads of apps such as Youtube and Facebook. But you will be able to download any app you need that’s not found on the App store icon.
- Remember that running IOS app with iPadian has a lot of limitations because you may not be able to run all apps on laptops and Windows PC.
The main problem is that it’s not a true replica when it comes to windows. That’s why it’s more difficult to run on windows than on android devices.
Running iOS on Windows is more challenging than running on android devices. While the emulators can match perfectly on android, this is not the case with windows. That’s why it’s more common to see users running IOS on android using the different emulators mentioned above.
These emulators are free and do not require any expertise to download and use. Overall, you can always select the most ideal emulator option when running IOS for android. And if you want to run it for windows, caution should be applied.