If you want to gain some memory regarding your phone, you need to sign out of some accounts from your phone. This usually includes signing out of accounts which have been linked to your applications, either if you use them or not.
There are a few steps that you can take into consideration regarding this. Knowing how to sign out of google play will actually help you with the unnecessary troubles for the long-term.
So, how to log out of google play? There are some steps for you to take.
How to log out of google play store
Using Android Settings:
- You need to open the Settings and scroll down so that you can find accounts & sync.
- After doing that you need to be able to tap accounts & sync.
- You should be able to see an option call Google and tap on it.
- You should be able to see your google accounts, now tap the email you want to remove.
- After doing that you can see three dots at the bottom and tap on it.
- The final step is to actually tap on the REMOVE ACCOUNT when it is prompted.
This means that what you need to do is to actually choose the google play account and take the above steps in order to get rid of that. There are actually other ways through which you can remove accounts from these apps as well.
If you want to save some memory and not be bombarded with different notifications on your phone, you should think about signing out of some apps. If you do want to do this the easiest way, you can actually leave it all to another application that can solve everything for you.
Sign out using Android App
- Search and install the application called “Log Out!”
- When you have finished installing just open the application.
- You will have two options for you to choose from: log out all accounts and cancel.
- If you chose the first one, the application should just log you out of everything besides WhatsApp and Skype.
Signing out of your accounts on your android is not very hard. Either you can do this easily by using the settings on your phone or you can just install an app that can do this for you. Either way, it should be easily done.
Logging out from different apps can actually save you from receiving different notifications that do not concern you and also, it does save some memory on your phone as well.